Thursday, May 20, 2010

Flower Soft TV!

Hi

I am Noreen and I am the demonstrator for Katy Sue Designs the UK manufacturers of Flower Soft. I am a newbie to the on line world and this is my first ever post to anything ever online!!

I am however I am an old hand at crafting and over the years have done everything from knitting to cake decorating. I love crafts of all types and that is why I really enjoying demonstrating the Flower Soft range as it is so versatile that it works with so many different crafts and hobbies..... and that is why my news is so
exciting!

At last we will have the chance to share all the many many ideas and techniques that these wonderful products have to offer with our Global crafting community through our brand new TV channel Flower Soft TV.

I hope you will love our weekly super high quality shows, filmed in a professional TV studio with four state of the art cameras, so we know you are going to be able to see every little detail of every project. Our aim is to inspire you and educate you in the very simple techniques that you can master at home yourselves.


Each show will focus on a different theme and over time it will cover different crafts and hobbies. Of course we know that many crafters love using Flower Soft products for their Card Making projects so that it where we will start!

Not only is every show very high quality but from time to time we will be offering viewers very special promotion's!.....I don't want to give everything away now, but lets just say we will be offering everybody the chance to buy a complimentary product that you will not find in any store!


And if that wasn't enough to tell you what a great TV channel this is about to become we also have an exclusive TV candy offering! Hop on over to www.flower-soft.tv and sign up so that you are one of the first to know about our June launch and you could also win every Flower Soft product used in our first show.....and there is a lot in that show!

Not bad for my first ever blog, if I say so myself!

Take a sneak a peak some of the snaps taken during filming and get ready for a sprinkle of imagination : )

6 comments:

  1. That is one adorable heart project. Your first time post was perfect and can't wait to see the shows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Noreen!
    Welcome to blogland! Off to have a look on the website now!

    Esme xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have attempted to sign up for the updates, etc., but it is stating there is a problem. I love flower soft and look forward to watching.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Noreen~~yeah super excited for you and me!! I am off to check out flower soft TV----
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome x It is a very addictive and interesting world of crafting that I am sure you will enjoy x leigh x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did great and I am so excited to see what is in store! It sure looks interesting so far.

    ReplyDelete