Friday, July 30, 2010

Flower Soft and Card Positioning Systems blog

This entire last week, Flower Soft has been the sponsor at Card Positioning Systems sketch blog. What that means is that some of the CPS gals were given some Flower Soft products to play with. If you take a peek at the whole weeks cards that were posted using this weeks sketch, you will see some pretty neat examples of using Flower Soft, both by the CPS team and by the Flower Soft team.
This is my card using the sketch. I wanted to find yet another fun way to use the Flower Soft so I punched a flower out of cardstock and went to work.
All I needed to do was to apply the Tacky glue to the outline of the punched out flower and then I added the yellow Flower Soft. The middle to my flower is a punched out circle and that is completely covered in Flower Soft. The scallop edges label piece is a downloadable piece from Flower Soft. It is one of the newer images that are meant to combine with the Spellbinder Nestabilities. I don't have this particular die so I cut my image out by hand. The yellow colors and the little flowers are already on the piece.

Thanks for visiting the Flower Soft blog, Linda Beeson, Design Team member

SKETCH 177 – THANK YOU – YELLOW FLOWER card
Materials:Flower Soft courtesy of Flower Soft
Downloadable topper and sentiment – Flower Soft
Tacky glue – Aleene’s
Cardstock - Core Expressions Core’dinations
Patterned paper – October Afternoon
Apron lace border punch - Fiskars
Flower punch – PaperShapers
Sandpaper
Foam Tape – 3M

2 comments:

  1. I love how soft and pretty your flower looks, Linda!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete