Monday, October 25, 2010

Charlie's Ark Christmas




Good Monday Morning~ We're you able to view the latest Flower Soft Video on the Charlie's Ark Products? If not, follow the link on the site to Flower Soft TV to check it out! I had a blast with the Charlie's Ark The Night Before Christmas Creative Kit. With lots of toppers and 3D toppers, the possibilities are endless! I whipped this card up quite quickly, using foam tape between the layers to give them some dimension!



The card just comes to life with this 3-dimensional effect! To top it off, I used some Ultrafine Strawberry, Polar White and Ultra Fine Sand. I hope you enjoyed this project and I'll see you next week with some more fun ideas!

2 comments:

  1. I love it!
    So sweet!
    Hugs!
    Sandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is oh so sweet! Not only is the scene adorable but where you added the Flower Soft is perfect!

    ReplyDelete