Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All that glitters........

The new Gold and Silver Flower Soft is super sparkly and dimensional, chunky and glittery - very fun stuff! In digging through my box of Christmas stamps, I found this stamp (Camel and King), by Stamping Sensations - part of a nativity set I picked up as a full sheet at a convention several years ago.

The image is watercolored using reinkers, Derwent watercolor pencils, and an Inktense pencil as well. I used some small gold rhinestones and gold Peel-Offs as embellishments too. There is also Ocean Ultrafine Flower Soft on the collar of the king's robe. The background ink is Adirondack Denim - its color components tend to separate when oversaturated with water, which I think is sort of cool. See those couple areas of purple?

In the close-up you can see the gold trim better...

For even more card details you can visit my blog!

Merry Christmas to you -----

Dina

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the image & loving the gold & silver flower soft wish there was a red & a green in it hint hint Noreen
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful image and how perfect is that Flower Soft with it.

    ReplyDelete