Monday, October 8, 2012

The Winner!

Our big winner from last weeks World Card Making challenge is.....


My most go to supplies would be my stamps of every season. After that I always seem to need my punches and dies. My favourite Flower Soft product is the Polar white. I also really like the Ultra fine flower soft. I hope I win, thanks for the chance!!
ReplyDelete

Leave us a note here with your email addres, Sadie so we can contact you for your prize.  :)

There are so many that {heart} the Polar White & Ultra Fine White Flower Soft.  These are some of my favorites also.  I'll confess that it's really hard for me to narrow it down to any one thing!  That was a hard question!

We will be back in just a bit with this weeks projects....switching holidays to...Halloween!  :)

Hugs,
Jen

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the lucky lucky winner are you having a challenge again ??? just wondering

    ReplyDelete